Thursday, April 12, 2012

Double work out

Good Morning to you !!

I have not written for a while, due to a few different reasons ( which would be mainly called LIFE ):


* My daughter had an episode that required my immediate attention
* I was not around internet access for a week

But I am back now !! Here we go -- ONWARD to training season !!

Yesterday I was called, in a spontaneous way, from a running friend of mine -- wanna run 9 ??? I knew that I was going to the track last night, but eh, I need the miles. I am behind on them !! So, I said: Sure thing .. .Let's do it!!

It was a SWEET Run!!! The last three miles were in a nice groove, along the lines of a tempo!! So, technically, I was able to put in a tempo and track all in one day. Is that a good thing, probably not, but its done now.

Then off to the track I went -- after a shower ( some reason the children said I was stinky !! HA !! My boy was like: why shower, your only going to get stinky again !! ~ He's 6 !! ).

The track was shorter then I wanted it to be, but it was.

A nice 4.25 on the track ( not including recovery ) and then I called it a night.

Upward and Onward!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment