Thursday, March 22, 2012

Whoa...two posts - one day !!

Holla!!

Went out for a short run, as I didn't know how my chins would react after last nights run and MAN did I sweat !! It is a bit humid out there!! NOW that's what I am talking about !!! LOVE IT !!

Ran a 3.5 miler - hit it harder on mile 2 - for a brief tempo. Didn't do so bad .. need to try to hold the race pace when out there, so onward to next week's tempos. ONLY way to get faster is do the work!!!

This weekend I will be traveling to SW MN and I am going to shoot for a 15 miler. I am told, get it in NO MATTER WHAT....so I will be out there!! It'll get done.

There's only one way to know that I am strong enough at my races, that's putting in the training. They say:

TRUST your Training !!

So == if you haven't gotten out there, DO IT NOW!!!!

Onward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment