Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wednesday's late post ... HA

Chello !!!

Yesterday I was able to get in two workouts -- YAY!!!!

First, I lifted and worked the upper body for my noon break --I was only able to put in a total of 20 min, so it was hard/fast reps -- but gotta 'er done!!

Second, I was able to join my friend out at her place and take a nice 4 miler out in the humidity -- OOFTA .. it's definitely spring around this area!! It also upset my shins for come odd reason .. I am becoming more an more excited about getting my orthotics !! Hopefully that will begin to help as well as some new shoes also.

Third, my friend and I made a plan, which includes us figuring out sitters as well as putting in extra runs and speed work :O)

Life is really great -- only if you choose to make it that way!! For me, it seems that I have to stay super busy and also include people everyday of my life!!!

I received a phone call yesterday from a friend, who shared with me that she is progressing in her cardio workouts!! How AWESOME !! I love it - and I didn't have to 'push' her to do it .. it was because she seen changes in others and wanted the same in herself!! It's ALL about becoming willing , doing the footwork and continuing on -- NO MATTER WHAT !!!!

Ask yourself, instead of WHY, WHY NOT?????


No comments:

Post a Comment