Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whoaa..it's been a lil while!!

Today was a day of strength training.

I was able to get in 2 reps of each set and successfully worked up a sweat as well as felt it in my muscles :O) Sweat is fat leaving the body ... and the pain only means it's working successfully.

I was not able to get on here yesterday or over the weekend, yet, I was able to get in my runs. 15 miles on Saturday and then a short tempo run yesterday. It was actually pretty neat to look at the times and also the fact that I completed the miles. I did not dread them, nor did I procrastinate to get out to run them. Progress I believe.....

Here's half way through the first third of the 15 miles ( Taunton, MN ) :


Yesterday was on the dreadmill -- due to time. Got her done and it worked out pretty good .. some nice splits for me, for not being as active as I have yearned for.

Tomorrow will be a nice run on the track ... with some great friends from Team RED!!!

Onward and Upward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment