Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Holla!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great night for a run -- man alive -- we set out  ( the children on their bikes and I on my feet ) to visit a few parks and then we were going to go an get them some ice cream. We made it to one park and on the way to the next after the ice cream and ran into ( almost literally ) our dearest friend Tom OL. He reminded us that there was track workout tonight down at the track. So, we decided, we'd go down there.

Got down there, with a nice warm up, and decided to do another mile of warm up with the guys and then onward to tempo, or sort of, speed and then a mile of cool down on our way home.

BAM -- another 5 miler night :O)

The body is feeling GREAT and the foot is good as gold!! I have orthotics molded an also ordered....as soon as those come in I hope I am more then ready to hit the speed work outs.

I am going to up my miles and get at it -- for all my races are upcoming. Actually, one is this Sunday !!!

How exciting -- my times are not as near as horrible as I thought they would be after a good rest and that makes this runner superbly HAPPY!!

Onward and Upward -- keep BELIEVING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment