Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Track workout

I tell ya what -- that was FUN!!!! Yes it was fun due to the fact that my friend Ang came out to join us tonight, but better yet, it was fun as I am FINALLY able to start pushing it again!! Man the times were amazing for not having done any speed work in some time, other then a race here or there.

I was able to hold nice splits tonight, granted the recovery was FULL, but I still was grateful to have the times I did. Not ONLY does this mean I am still strong, but I will also be able to better them in time.

What I did find a bit annoying was from my strength workout yesterday, the pain that was left behind. My hammies were screaming at me a little bit.. which is OK. Means it actually worked. OK -- I'll do that again tomorrow :)

We had a our training for the sponsorship today, only lit the fire a little more!! It's time to train and train hard, without injuries!!


OH -->> AND get this...I recieved a FREE registration for another half !! This one is in Wisconsin Dells. Course it is the weekend before Grandma's Half, yet, that's OK. Just another training run for the year :O) And possibly a nice short vaca for the kids and I.

Stay on Keep on ....

Here's something FUN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2TRUUu2uHo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment