Monday, March 12, 2012

Runinng in Shorts, yeah baby!!

Who would have thought that on March 12th, 2012 we would have been out trucking along in shorts on our run in the afternoon hours ?? Oh jeezzz -- who knows on that one, but we were !!

Angie and I headed out for a short jaunt ( 6 miler ) and some long over needed friend time...sometimes when I do not run with some of my friends, I forget what I am missing. Man, it was great to run with her and 'catch up'. We also added a dog to our friendly run, he figured he'd join us that last 3 miles...went to take him home and he was gone. I do hope he found his way home or that his owners are not out looking for him as I write this !!!

I am feeling much better out there, but still not so happy with myself, for I know that I am getting back into things and that it is going to take time. But man oh man, do I beat up on myself !! UGH!!! Oh well, this too shall pass and I will be right back at the game -- doesn't take long to come back, its that 'time' in between that I really dislike!!

Tomorrow I will head out over noon hour and hit up another 3 miler and some core workout tomorrow evening when I return home. Time to push it to the grind once again ... strange, once I am off kilter, I just have a hard time getting back into it. Oh -- you two ?? Splendid, then I am NOT alone !! How great that feels!! I am super happy that we are human that we are not prone to staying at one thing ALL the time!!

Till Tomorrow my dearest readers .... onward and upward!!


No comments:

Post a Comment