Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wed 03/18/09

Today it all begins.

I have now, signed up, paid for and started the training for a half marathon. I went 2.4mi today, successfully, in the wind and up/downhill. I do hope that I can keep up the training. As it would be so awesome to be able to say, that I was able to run a half marathon in my lifetime.

This is nothing that I have ever wanted or even ever thought of doing, yet, it just seems like it might be something that would fit into where I am today.

I was exercising on a daily basis, until a few months ago. It seems to come to a lull. Me, and my big mouth, decided to tell everyone that I was thinking about running. Than I shared with my GF that there is a class coming up that my trainer is doing for a half marathon. She highly suggested that I join.

After some pondering, I thought it might actually not be such a bad idea afterall. Since, my routine was slipping, this might just be the fire I need lit.

Eitherwho, here I am sharing the experience as it happens as well, as making sure to keep up with my progress.

With my HP on my side, it will work and it will be successful (whether I actually run or not, it is the idea of it all).

Hugs to whomever...tata for now

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! It's a great challenge. You'll get entangled into the running community.. great great community!

    ReplyDelete