Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day #6 Thur 03/26/09

Today I completed the sprints that we have on the agenda. We were to do 3 sprints with a break in between. So I am considering this a successful day of training.

There were times in there that I wanted to QUIT!! Yet, instead I slowed my pace down and kept with it. I heard my trainer in my head " Keep running to keep the endurance, yet, slow it down ". I am not to sure if it is a good thing that my trainer is speaking to me in my head, I am going to take it as a good thing.

I am taking it that I did good for my pace was at 9.12 mpm for my first set of sprints. I have been reading and I would like to bring that down quite a bit, but for today, I DID IT!!

I really had to push myself while running today, for I seem to want to keep backing out. There is a reason that I signed up for this and I KNEW it would not be an easy thing to do. Now I NEED to keep it up.

I was looking at my blogs and noticed that I did not blog since Monday. I have told many people about my blogging, for my own accountability. NOW - I feel as though I gave my word, so I am trying my darndest to keep up!!

For those of you that are still reading, THANK YOU!!

If you could send some prayers, wishes and hope my way I would completely appreciate it!!

hugs to you

Have a great afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment