Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day #2 Thurs 03/19/09

Ooffta!! Today is number two of the training. I was to run a total of 35 min of a med pace, that what was on the agenda for today. I completed a 2.9 run/jog/walk. I found myself having to take three walk breaks. Good/bad or indifferent, no idea. Yet, I did it.

Yesterday, I met with my Cardio Doc from Mayo. I was referred to him in '98, after a passing out spell that had occurred during work. I ended up being diagnosed with Vaso Depressor Syncope and put on two different medications, which I took up to four times per day. I was able to be taken off of them, with the exercise regime I have been on. He was very impressed with my stats, where my blood pressure resides at 108/56 and my Heart Rate is at 60 BPM and my cholesterol is very good!! YES!!

It is amazing to hear how healthy I am, at 32 yrs old!! I have never been in better health in my life. Where last year was the worst year of my entire existence and now look at me!!! Shinin in '09!!

I was also told that my eyesight is IMPROVING and that I am not a candidate for the laser surgery!!

Life is looking up!! With my HPs help, I might be able to complete a half marathon ( or two ) in '09 as well!!

Today -- I feel very GRATEFUL that I am alive and able to live this life that they call existence.

Hugs and tata for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment