Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day #3 Sat 03/21/09 --- :)

Today was cross train or ez 2 mi run.

I choose to warm up with a lite walk/jog for 10 min, than into my stretches and onto one of my core workouts. Man, did it FEEELLLL good. My muscles were sore from starting to run outside once again. So..this helped it immensely!!

Tomorrow is our run with the team, that is taking the class together. I am little scared, as I do not know if I will be able to keep up with all of them, as I was not there last Sunday due to being down with the flu bug. Yet, I am not going to let that stop me!! I will be joining them and doing all that I can at the best that I can!!

I was thinking while I was doing my stretches and here were the thoughts:

My health has never been better after working out for almost a year. The cardio doc would not be surprised if I complete suppressed the syn copy that I was diagnosed with in '98. The eye doctor says my eyes are better than they were in the past 5 yrs. My cholesterol has never looked better. I have an awesome blood pressure and great heart rate. This just completely blows my mind. They preach to us to eat better, to exercise and take better care of the body that we were given. How many of us actually do this??

As boring or as HARD as it seems to be do that, I am realizing that I was given a gift, my body. Where in lies my soul. Here is where I come in. The gifts that I have been given, I have been given them for a reason. A reason, for I believe that I was allowed the responsibility to tend them gifts. To take care of them, to nurture them. To allow them grow to the best of their ability, not grow for the negative but for the positive. To be all that they can be. As I tend to the gifts, I am also able to watch the miracles that are held within them. To be able to watch the miracles blossom into such absolutely beautiful gifts!!

I am not just going on and on about the gift of my body, where in lies the soul, that I was given to take care - I am also speaking of the people, pets, plants and all living things that were allowed to come into my life!! As I tend to my body and soul, I learn more and more how to tend to the other living beings that are placed in my life. As I am allowed to be able to love them and nurture them, I am also allowed the beautiful gift of watching them blossom into all that they can be!!!!

WHAT A JOY!!!!

TODAY is a joy -- an absolute joy!! To see the miracles placed at my feet!!! To be able to attain responsibility to nurture them. To be able to be all we can be on this journey.

HUGS to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment