Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day #4 Sun 03/22/09

So, I can say that I successfully ran an 8K!!!

The class ran a little over 5mi this afternoon, in 30 mph winds!! I kept up with them!! Which I am thinking is a huge compliment for they have all ran before and this was my first time running with them!!

I also has my measurements today with my trainer!! I LOST 14% body fat in 9 mo!!!! I am in healthy condition as far as one can be ( when I started this working out with my trainer, I was one percentage away from overfat )!! How cool is that!!

My trainer will be sending me my measurements and I will be submitting a few different articles to a few different fitness magazines!! Hopefully, they will help with my ultimate goal in life!!

Anywho...I did it!! Made it through a 5 mi run with the class and am still alive!!

Thanks for reading and believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment