Tuesday, February 23, 2016

THANK YOU to the social media world!!!

This blog post goes out to all of you that I've met over the last 7 years through social media!!!
For without you, I'd not be who I am today!!! 


I've not only had multiple occasions to meet new friends, make new friends, gain some enemies, learn about so many people and their families, learn about myself, meet companies, create and live opportunities, experience phenomenal experiences and so much more, I've been gifted with those following me to help me get back on my feet after having had gone through a horrible time in my life!!!

If it weren't for all of you, I'd not be able to say that next week we will be moving into our new home, with the entire 80% furnished, all of the things we need provided and so much more!! Nor would I be able to say that I was able to share my experience, strength and HOPE over and over with the world!!!

This is simply a THANK YOU for following me, my story and also for all the support ( or not ) that you've given me for almost a decade!!!

Now, back to it and MAKE your WORLD ROCK 100%!!!!!

#OnwardToEPIC #MommaLori #MakesItHappen 

No comments:

Post a Comment