Saturday, February 27, 2016

Know your WORTH

The day was an incredible one all in all.

There's no other way to describe it.

It's absolutely amazing to know that not only are worthy of good, others believe the exact same and see what you see in yourself and respect your worth.

Today I knew that I was going to meet a couple that owned a business, who were interested in employing me, yet what happened after I met them was beyond what I had imagined.

We met at their new shop and they shared with me what was to occur and where the 'office' was going and what they had envisioned, as to where I would be working. They shared about how the shop was to evolve and what was going to happen in the near future.

They went on to share with me about their pasts, how he was a body builder and how he earned MR. Minnesota Natural, showed me his trophies and they shared what it was like during those times. They also shared with me their exercise regimen and what they'd like to do and so on and so forth. They shared with me about the crew, the business itself and then they went on to share what they'd like from me as an employee. Than they listened to my past experience and what I had learned over the years and the excitement just grew from there. It become more and more evident that I was to be with them as they grow and become larger as a business. The excitement grew between the three of us and we continued on to speak of the near future and what they were looking for as far as hours and how it all fit so perfectly where I am in my life today. They also shared how I could help in other areas that they didn't know if I'd be able to do so until we started sharing. I'm to contact them on required salary and hours, as the beginning date has now been set.

When I walked away, I knew that God had another piece in this. It was a blessing that came to me when I knew that I had the opportunity to better myself and that all the while doing so, I could also endure in happiness and that I didn't have to live miserably while caring for my children. I knew in that moment that God had started working on his phenomenal plan set up for me and my next chapter of my life.

Than, as I ran another errand, there was my new landlord, to share with me that the move in date was now bumped up to the first of the month and handed me all the numbers to call and get all the utilities set up in my name. He continued to be nothing but fun, bubbly and some what of a child like minded man knowing that he was helping out someone that needed nothing more than a break from life. He continued to share that life is to serious so why always act that way, we have to enjoy the time we have here on this earth.

As I went back to work, I had to start sharing and there was a lady in the council of the 'Deli' area that listened and confirmed that no matter what it's going to all work out, with everything moving forward. I'm blessed to have my own council in the Deli arena of our work environment.

 A while later, my boss came to me to ask of a rumor about myself looking for another job and I'm not good when I'm called out like that, so I was honest and told him what was brewing. I also shared with him that I would give him all the deets as soon as I have them so that he can do with them as he chose to do so. Honestly, it was scary and hard, for I hate leaving people that have done me so much good and leaving them in a tough spot, yet I know that I need to do what's best for me and the children.

He than approved overtime for me to get in all that I needed from here and out. To help with the money portion of life as well as just keeping things afloat.

Than I chose to get my workout in and head over to a meeting, yet I wanted nothing more than to share my good news with those that care about me. It was tearing at me to share this great news, so I called my children, while they are on vacation until Sunday. They listened, but didn't understand how profound this opportunity is!!!

Upon returning home, I asked for someone to listen to my great news and was connected with an old soul that was there many years back and has returned recently on my journey. We shared for hours and hours, which I didn't realize what an impact I have on others, until this conversation on top of a few others I've had recently.

The way we live our lives are incredible and impact so many people, yet until we look at ourselves and take some honest inventories, we are not able to see the way we send out ripples and waves and how we touch others. My dreams have always been nothing shy of helping others around the world in a loving, kind and caring way through all my experience, strength and hope. I'm finally realizing that my worth is extremely expensive and priceless and that with each time I share, I'm helping someone somewhere and allowing myself to be of service to the greater good.

I'm extremely blessed to have all that I have and am surrounded by all the loving and caring individuals in this world. Thank you to all of you that continue to follow me and even those of you that do not like me or find hatred when hearing my name, for you fuel my fire and give me reasons to continue to do nothing but good in this world all the while continuing to be human.


#MommaLori #MakesItHappen through #faith -->> #OnwardToEpic

No comments:

Post a Comment