Friday, April 10, 2009

an Update

I haven't done my updates due to the fact that I was told I needed to rest. So, I took my doc's advice and am doing so.

I went into the doctor on Wed., for him to look at my foot as well as my cold. Here is what I was told:

The tendon on the side of my foot was stretched to it's limit. Hence, my pain on the side of my foot ( this was very intense and hurt extremely when I was walking ). I was told that the best thing for this is an inflammatory medicine and icing it. I was told to take it easy with the running/exercise until this healed a bit - for possibly a week to two. I am able to do my circuit training or biking. I also spoke to my trainer and she said some hour to hour and half bike outings would be good. Some difficult ones at that.

I was also told that the cold that I have is just that and no infections at all. I just pushed it to hard where my cold took a turn for the worst instead of the better. All I need for that is rest.


I have rested since and I will try to do some exercises this weekend at the farm, while visiting the family.

Otherwise, once I get back to the house ( home ) I will pick up some bike runs and also get into my circuit training.

Thanks for the read!!

Hugs to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment