Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day #8 Wed 04/01/09

Well, I was not feeling to well...sick with a cold !! Man o Man - wishing the sicknesses would go away!!

Eitherway, took my two days of rest Mon/Tues.. Today I chose to do my cross training as tomorrow morning bright and early we are doing the 50 min run. Hope I do not freeze to death!!

Anywho...I know that sometimes I get into this mode where I just wanna sit and do nothing. Or just sit in front of the computer and not complete my workouts. I am very happy that I am in a group of runners, as I do not know if I would be keeping up with my own workouts!! Now I am accountable.

Until Summer comes, I need to keep pushing myself. That is where the team comes in. I have to stay in shape for them.

So - today it was my cross training and tomorrow the run. Than I will have a tempo run to complete and one more cross training. Than the big run for the week!!

I do know that I feel a million times better after I work out!! So, tonight I feel pretty good.

Hope you all get some good rest and stay well!!

Hugs to all the readers!!

Tata till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment