Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day #9 Thur 04/02/09

Hello Readers:

Today we did the tempo run! OOFTA - it was a bit chilly outside around 30 degrees and a little bit of a wind. YET - we did it!!!!

We went for 4 mi's - 1 mi at a slower pace, 2 mi's at a med/hard pace, 1 mi at a med pace. We ended up completed these in 38 min's!! I am happy with that..for this is my beginning.

I do know that the others may have been able to do it faster, yet, they waited and slowed down for me. I am sooo grateful for them!! For they are experienced runners...so this is very kind of them to help me out!!

We did have a 8.44 mi pace in there!! I was very proud that I kept up with that!!

I am feeling ok right now, but I still have another run to get in before the week is over and that is another 4 mi at med pace. I am trying to hook up with another lady to run with so that I can do it with someone. It seems I push myself harder when I actually do this.

I will see who may be able to run tomorrow. Maybe I can get one done tomorrow, before I have family and for a lunch hour run or something.

SOOO..until tomorrow!!

Thanks for stopping to read!!

Hugs to you

No comments:

Post a Comment