Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day #10 Sat 04/04/09

Today we had our group run, which we normally do on Sundays. Yet we changed it up for the storm that is supposedly coming into town.

We ran a total of 7 mi's!!! I can not believe that I actually completed it!! To top it off, I felt good afterwards!! A bit fatigued, but good. With the exception of the bottom of my foot!! It seems to be bothering me lately. I can not remember what my trainer named it, yet, she gave me some things to do to it to make sure that it heals up so that I can keep running!

For next weekend, on Easter, I will have to do an 8 mi run on my own!! I really would like to keep up with the schedule for we will eventually be running 10 mi or 11 mi's and I want to keep up with everyone!!

None the less, I am very proud of myself for completely the 7 today!!

Tomorrow I will take a day of rest, as suggested. For I think my foot needs it.

Felt kinda of bad, I had to stop twice and I slowed the group down. Eitherway, I needed to for me and my foot. I am learning my boundaries. Not only in my exercise, but also in life!!!

How exciting, to learn more about me!!

Hugs to all you who read today!! Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment