Friday, April 3, 2009

FRIDAY 04/03/09

Well, I am taking today off. For rest or maybe I will do some cross training this evening.

I hurt my foot ( My trainer believes it is trying to compensate for the slanting in the road and the side that I keep running on ). So, for that sake I am taking it easy as we may do our 7 mi tomorrow morning and I wanna be up to PAR for that!!

I have spoke to many individuals about exercising and what it does to them and their lives. It is absolutely amazing how it affects their souls and energy levels. What impact it has on the mental side of their interiors as well as their emotional interiors. How one would not want to work on themselves to better their exterior as well as their soul and interiors, is all beside me. Other than being lazy and procrastinating, I believe my HP provides me with the strength, courage, wisdom and knowledge to get off that chair and move my legs and arms to keep me in tact.

Alot of learning about me is happy while I keep the exercise regime up. It is amazing how we grow, not only in age, yet in wisdom, knowledge and strength as we begin or continue different journeys that are placed in front of us.

To walk/run through the puddle, is much funner than walking/running around it ( NOT to only add that it helps one grow!! )!!

Good luck with your adventures/journeys that are placed before you today.

Hugs to the reader of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment