Wednesday, June 3, 2015

You're a vessel

There's a voice inside all of us and it's up to us to listen to it.

There's a place I go to cry as I continue to hear this voice and what it continues to share with me.

There's a time when I tell it to stop.

There's a time where when I need to hear it so clearly, it's no longer there, for I know now that I'm doing exactly what I was suppose to do. There's a time where I don't have to go to my favorite places to cry. There's a time when I don't have to tell it to stop.

Today a voice inside me tells me that I'm on track.
Today a voice inside me tells me that I'm no longer lost.
Today a voice inside me tells me that I'm now the vessel I was meant to be.
Today a voice comforts me for today I know that by listening to the voice inside me and following that voice, my heart and all that I believe in, the miracles will now begin to flow.

I was taught for years, that we know the answers, we just choose to not listen to them.
I was taught to not leave before the miracle occurs.
I was taught that the experiences that I've gone through or will, are not for me, they are to help others
I was taught that we do not give up, especially when you believe in what you are doing, no matter how difficult it seems.
I was taught to follow through with my words.
I was taught to make sure to always use my manners.
I was taught to clean up my messes as soon as I'm able to.
I was taught to everything is temporary.
I was taught to love myself.
I was taught to unconditionally love everyone else.
I was taught to never doubt myself.
I was taught to listen to those that I trust and respect.
I was taught that there is a God and it's not ME.
I was taught that you are never alone.
I was taught that with faith come footwork.
I was taught that in order to show you I want differently, I have to live differently.
I was taught that you have to work very hard for what you would like in life.
I was taught that quick fixes will fix nothing quickly.
I was taught that you have everything you need at this moment.
I was taught that when you have nothing, you have everything.
I was taught that misery loves company.
I was taught that God has no Grandchildren.
I was taught that if you woke up today, you are here for a reason.
I was taught that you are not able to change others.
I was taught that no matter what happens, you'll live through  your feelings, for they are not meant to kill you, but help you to grow and become.
I was taught that if you don't like it, change it and if you can't change it, change YOU.

You see-- I was taught alot of things, which millions are not noted here, nor would I ever be able to share them all with you. However, what I am able to share with you is that all of the above work. I'm able to share with you that I'm finally fully connected. I'm able to tell you that I'm able to know and hear that I've finally tapped into what I'm doing here on this earth and that by doing so:

I'm a vessel.

It's my time to show the world what I'm here to do - it's not make money, it's not to make you happy, it's not to make things go away or even appear. It's my time to show you that the impossible is possible and with that I'm able to show you how to love yourself more then enough to make you successful in your own eyes. I'm able to make things happen and put things together as well as show you how to do the same. I'm able to make a difference in this world, on this journey with making things happen and through all of that I'm able to utilize all the tools that God gave me when I arrived, since I've been here and through every mistake I've made and will make.



It's my time to be the vessel I was prepared for.

As my journey continues to progress and my life turns into all the goodness  I've ever wished for in my life as well as all that I'd ever wished for my children appears, through hard work, dedication and a drive so deep, I'm able to share it with this world. Which in turn is everything I've ever wanted in this lifetime -- to help others to help themselves.

God has prepared me, God has weeded my garden, God has planted the seeds, allowed them to grow and now it's time for them to blossom into the beautiful, strong and confident plants that they were meant to be allowing the pollination occur to regrow the beauty.

The journey has been hard, trying, tiring and extremely difficult, yet priceless. For I am not who's past, I'm not who's coming and I'm not who I'd ever imagined I'd ever grow up to be. Today, I'm the woman I am because of everything I lived through and tomorrow I will spread the wealth.

One is not rich with outside possessions - One is rich only within with love and comfort of a full soul and a faith flowin over in their heart

By having nothing, you have everything to gain




THANK YOU to all who've stood beside me, to all who join this journey and to all that left my journey. THANK YOU for without each and everyone of you, I'd not be here today, to tell  you that I'm utterly grateful for every single moment I've lived in this life.

Today - I'm a Vessel
Yesterday is gone
Tomorrow is not promised

#BETHECHANGE
#ONWARDTOEPIC
#MommaLori will #MakeADifference

No comments:

Post a Comment