Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's simple. I miss you.


This past weekend I was able to watch a photo shoot and as I watched, it wasn’t the male included that I yearned for as all I wanted was you, I wanted you to hold me like he held her, I wanted you to be there to turn too and show that radiant smile of yours and tell me, it’s OK, I’m here. I wanted to tell you all about what it felt like while we were shooting the pics or to be the one there to help me with all of my items as I changed for the next set. This was the first event following the last one, where you were able to attend with me, it was as if you’d always been there for all my events and I wanted nothing more than for you to be there to experience it with me.

When I turned my phone back on and the first thing that was sent to me was a text from you and all I wanted to do was to stop the car, call you and tell you all about it. My face lit up when I see that you went to FB to see what the pics were coming out like and what the activity was in my world. To be able to come home and sit and share with you my whole day, as you listened so intensively, felt so soothing. It felt as though I was a young girl, all over again, sharing my day with someone who actually wanted to hear.

Then to follow it up, today with another long conversation with you about how my mind operates when it’s going mock 5, with all my ideas and the goals and steps that I have planned out to create a successful future, made my weekend.

You always ask me what the best part of my day was and today my day was complete, for my daughter returned home, my son and I laughed through the Goonies and you called and spent time with me in conversation. A lot of times, it’s so hard to dissect my day down to ONE single best thing, because today I have THREE people who are my world now. It’s as though, you’ve been the piece of the puzzle we’ve been missing.



I’m not the only that thinks this way, when the home line rings and your name appears, we all jump a little bit here at our home. We know that you care and that you are reaching out to show us, by a
simple act of calling. I’m not sure people understand that simple act and what it means to each of us. Funny thing is, since you’ve came into my life, I’ve picked up the phone more and more and less texting and messaging. You’re already having an impact on my life and not one bit of it is negative.



At night I read, Fifty Shades, and for a while it was soothing for my soul. Though, now, it seems it’s becoming more and more difficult to read, only because to go to sleep without you beside me or holding me is definitely not something I’m enjoying. Every time I lay down, my mind reminisces to you holding me and how profoundly comfortable it is to be in your arms. I grab my teddy bear to soothe me and it’s not enough anymore… it takes me some time to fall asleep now, for I need to ask the universe for help for sleep to come over me and calm my mind, knowing full well I’ll be in your arms soon.




Though I do have to say, you’ve helped me learn how to calm down my mind and begin writing and reading all over again. I’ve not endured on such activities in years and it wasn’t until you came around that I was willing to do so. If there’s anything I’d like to have you hear is how much of a exceptional man you are and your soul is pure with an amazing desire to do good in this world and I’ll be forever grateful that you showed up in my life,  Mr. B. 




Here’s to 4 days and a wake up and we are able to hold each other again. 

















#grateful #fallinginlovewithyou #romance #missingyou #Colorado #roadtrip #events #youaremyeverything #boyfriend #MINE 






No comments:

Post a Comment