Monday, October 13, 2014

He's my missing puzzle piece

He called me multiple times that day, yet it was the one phone call that lasted for a time that seemed like an eternity…..



He asked me why I was up late and what I was doing or thinking and I started to share with him all my dreams and goals. I went into how I was about to lay out my next plan of action, the steps that needed to be taken, the actions that needed to be put into place and the materials that were going to be needed. I shared how I was thinking of completing it all and the time line that I had in front of me. I shared my fears, I shared how I thought the universe had heard me and how I felt that the timing of everything was lining up just the way it was suppose. I shared with him when I made the decisions that I made, the events that followed were a sign that I believe that I had made the right decisions. I shared with him how I was able to make the last decision with his help, for he laid out the choices for me and helped me to see through each of them and what may or may not happen if I took either one.
Then I went into how I thought through how I could help him with his small business and the steps to make it something great. How we could work together to create what he started into something larger. How if we sat down, trouble shooted and brainstormed together, what we could create in time.


I honestly believe: 


“IF the dream was placed there, it’s achievable. You’ll be faced with decisions that will need to be made, yet as you make the ones that steer you towards the dream, the doors will be opened, the people will be placed appropriately and the opportunities will appear. Follow your dreams.” 


Mr. B. has been placed in my journey for more than a love story, he’s also been placed in my journey to help me succeed in the dreams that I’ve longed for since I was a little girl. Not the ones that I applied for society purposes or traditions, but for my soul and my entire being. To help me continue on the direction that I need to continue on to achieve complete success in what I was placed here on this journey to accomplish. He’s part of the missing puzzle and he was placed in my journey for so many other reasons, yet, I believe he arrived when he was meant to. He arrived when I was strong enough to not only continue to love myself, my children but also him all the while following my heart and soul in all that I dream in my life. 

That day, he not only listened, but he asked me questions and threw out ideas. He walked me through different scenarios and helped me to see things in a different light. He was 100% in attendance to the conversation and applied his full attention all that I shared. He didn’t spend that conversation in another activity, he wanted to hear what I wanted to achieve in life, how I wanted to get there and support me 100% to create the impossible.

People appear in our journeys for a reason. We don’t always know why or do we even realize the full
picture until it’s too late. We don’t always tell them how important they are to our journeys, even if it was a painful experience, we always learn from those in our lives. They are placed there for a reason and it’s up to us to stop and thank them for the lessons that we learn. Just don’t wait to long to thank them. I still have some people to thank, for if they’d not have appeared in my life the way that they did, I’d not be who I am today.

Mr. B has made a major impact on my life, to this point. It’s obvious to most and to the universe, he needs recognition. For the impossible isn’t possible without those special angels placed in front of us. Today, he’s an angel that was placed in front of me, hopefully by the angels above and even if he’s gone tomorrow (which if that happens, I’ll break for a lil while, BTW) I’ll be eternally grateful. If he sticks around, I’ll do everything in my power to help him create a successful life as well.

Thank you for calling, Mr. B, but more importantly, thank you for supporting me in all that I do and here’s my message to you saying that I’m extremely grateful you are who you are and even more grateful that you showed up when you did in my journey.

2 days and a wake up until I’m in his arms.


#Missing #puzzlepiece #romance #love #fallinghard #heunderstandsme #helistens #mine


No comments:

Post a Comment