Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quick one before July 2011 ends!!

What a GREAT training week!! Holy Hannah -- Woo man says: You need run more. Well, I did just that !!

Plugged in 35.5 miles this week!! AND lost alot of sweat!!

How amazing it is becoming to have the runners around me, or people that are willing to learn how to run!! How amazing it is that I am able to help someone out to achieve a goal!! How amazing it is to be able to juggle it all and still come out ahead of this silly thing called LIFE!!

My shin was bothering me, then my calf. Today -- we are GOOD TO GO!! Lets do it all over next week???

Ragnar is coming up on us !! HOLY cow -- yet, it is just a simple 20 some miles if you put it all together, thats really nothing!!

All I have today, is that I am DAMN proud of all my friends that are putting in miles this week, in this heat. I am proud of them for all that they are accomplishing, amongst life fighting it!!

Today -- I am truly GRATEFUL !!! I am grateful for those that support me in my exercise and life.

The opportunities that await are ENDLESS!!! Until I put forth the energy, footwork and persistence to follow through, will I only see them !! ONWARD I Say !! ONWARD!!!

* Have a great afternoon/week!! *

No comments:

Post a Comment