Friday, July 22, 2011

July 2011

Today is the day we pack up to go camping - the day before the warriors dash in MN!! What an exciting adventure this will be!!! This is something that I have never done before, so lets see if I enjoy obstacle courses :O) ( I definitely do not enjoy camping!! But for the children I will do damn near anything!! )

The training is back in full swing!! Last night I was able to kick out a 9 miler -- with the help of my running group and friend Angie, pulling me through the last few miles. I think the heat has gotten the best of me this week, for I hit the track hard on Wed. night as well. I also had a training/workout with my awesome Trainer ( Sherry Sonnenberg )!!!

Sometimes life seems to get soo full, yet, where are my priorities ?? Well, my first and foremost priority is myself and keeping me in full swing. This entails, my connection with my higher power, my meetings and my running/exercise. Then, comes my children. After this, my career. Just seems that one thing after another gets thrown in there and then it all needs to be re-balanced. Yet, this is what makes it all worth it!!!

Time to pack that cooler, get that mattress an grab that tent!!

I will post some pics after the Warriors Dash, so that you have something to chuckle about.

Until then -- push on dearest readers -- push on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment