Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6th, 2011

Wow -- where does the time go ?? Not so sure, as here it is May and I am behind on blogging...ugh!!

Eitherway, Not behind on the running!!!

I was able to do 16 miles on my 16 years of sobriety --found that to be a GREAT Milestone on a milestone. For that was the farthest that I have ever ran in my life at one time!! Yay me!! And to top it off, I brought it in at 10 min/mile avg :O) I am very happy with that....

Since then I have ran around 5 to 6 day per week and brought in long runs around 14.5 and planning on another tomorrow at 15 miles.

I just came home from a 5 miler -- 44 min -->> BAM !!!!

That rocked my socks off !!!

Well, time to go !! Friend is here and time to get ready to go !!

Push on dearest friends, push on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment