Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 4th, 2011 ( SWEAT! )

( Yes, I know I am posting this one May 5th, goofy :O) )

Tonight is track and I am debatting, after alot of different feelings went through my soul this morning, a short run and a hard core workout. Yet, I am going to recap what I did yesterday for a workout and then we will see how much I visit my blog this week.

I was able to kick it for 3.1Miles in the humidity. Man, I do not believe I have sweated this much since last year, in one day !! OOFTAA ...

I figured it was so worth it as I need to get ready for Ragnar and running in the humidity could be the name of the game ( period )!!

The only way to prepare for the goal that you have set: TRAIN/PRACTICE/REPEAT!!!

Hydration is much of a things now a days as well as working on the right food and nutrition. I am working on this and also I am going to look into more information on this. ( It is not that I do not have the info at my fingertips, it is taking the time to soak it up )

Time -- I sometimes wonder where will I fit this in, that in, etc .. it comes down to prioritizing. What is most important to you? For me: Its my HP ( higher power ), My sanity ( program/exercising ), My children, My family/friends, My career and then anything below this.... now to maintain that takes alot of organizing..yet, if I LET the first 2 go -- I lose what I have in front of me!!!

Push on dearest friends, Push on !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment