Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21st, 2011

Good Day to you !!!

I see that I have been failing to log in and update my blog!! I need to begin this again, for there is stuff going on !!!

Yesterday -- hit the track and had some amazing times, even though I was a bit tired. Had some GREAT company out there, during the hail, rain and wind!! ROCK ON TEAM RED!!!

Tomorrow I am going to run 16 miles on my 16 yr sobriety date!! It is the longest I have ever ran before !!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -->> A milestone on A milestone!!! What a better way to celebrate!! ( Other then a party and getting my medallion with those that I love !! )

Hope you are all pushing !! Keep up the work, if you are, if not -- GET AT IT !!! You can always look me up and I will help ya out!!! We are all unified in one way or another -- let's just make it another connection ( exercise !! )

Have a GREAT Sunshine DAY!!!

PUSH ON !!

No comments:

Post a Comment