Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan. 3rd, 2011

Today was a good day :O)

I was able to get in a 3.5 miler.

It was nice to enjoy the snow falling -- yet -- I wish I would have put on my spikes to run. AS I seemed to hit a few ice patches that I did not notice under the fallen snow. I did NOT fall, tho :O)

I am excited to get back into training. I know that it will not take long for my body to understand we are running again and to adjust to the difference. Waiting, on the other hand for this to occur, is a different story!! HA !! Good thing I have my Team R.E.D. members to vent on !!

I was able to share my running experience over the weekend with some beautiful women -- it felt amazing to hear what they see and to be able to share where and how I got to where I am today!!

The best thing I heard was:

If YOU can do it -- SO can I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* PUSH on dear friends -- PUSH ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment