Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jan. 2nd, 2011

Good Morning to all of my followers !!!

What an amazing beginning to a year !!! I was able to be blessed to complete a 5k on 1/1/11!!! Yet, it was not a PR - it was something that I have never done !! For it was horrible wind chill and freezing!! I was able to run with the spikes that I had purchased as well as the new winter gear!!!

The year of 2010 was amazing for me for my second year in running ( tech. began running in '09). This year, 2011, is going to be that much more phenomenal !! Heres the list of races at this time:

Feb - Half Marathon in Austin TX
May - Full Marathon in Roch. MN
June - Half Marathon in Seattle WA

Let us see what else there is to throw in there. I may also do a warrior run in the summer as well :O)

This is going to be a GREAT year with AMAZING things happening !! I am not only saying this for the running part of life, I am saying this for the entire life in itself!!

Lets DO this thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment