Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7th, 2009

Hello hello hello hello ....

Just came in from my run !! I did an extra one today -- 2mi/17mi/8.30p -- happy happy happy !!

I did my long run yesterday for the week. It ended up not being as long as I wanted or as fast as I would have liked, yet, I NEED to share with you -- how excited I was when I completed it!!! (4.2mi/45mi/10.48p)

I also see that I did not log in my friday exercise -- I believe there was a short run -- 2 mi and I know there was two sets of my circuit training!! I had someone spot me -- OMG !! -- I was cheating myself and I did feel it during the weekend!! WOW....

None the less...

This is what is on the schedule for the year 2009 -- I am now signed up for a 5K on the 19th of July in Brownsdale ( this will be my first race ) and then I am signing up this week for a half marathon in Long Beach Cali!!!

A million and one hugs to all my readers!!

Pain is weakness moving OUT of the body !! YES!! BRING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment