Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 29th, 2009

Hello -- I know that today is the 30th and my title is pointing to yesterday -- the reasoning behind this is that I am posting my yesterdays workouts, as the blogger was not working correctly so that I could not post.

I was able to get in my long run yesterday and my circuit!!

I went to take the van to the shop and after I dropped it off I just took off running from there, the total length that I was able to route was 4.2 Mi.. That is my long run for the week, now I will be onto the others ( tempo/hard-med ) for the rest of the week !!

My goal is that by next week/week after to hit 5 mi and sit at that for the month of July. I have now planned a lil trip in Oct!! I am going to sign up to do a half marathon on the coast!!! This has been something that I have wanted to do since I started running and now I am going to do it!! AT least I am signing up for it!!

All the support is going to be appreciated!! For I am going to need it !!!

I will post info on that marathon and also a sponser that I am going to sign up with.

I will be doing my circuit training today, as well.

Hugs to all my readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment