Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15th, 2009

Sometimes in life, the only thing you can do is run!! This is what I am finding out, when it hits you, you just do not know where to place it, so you take off and exercise!! ( OK -- thats what I do/did )

Today was my long run -- this would be my second week on this program. I am sooooooo proud of myself, I bout damn near did a jig at the top of the hill when I hit my home target!!!!

I ran a 3.2 mi at a 9.22 min pace!!!! YES!!

Now for the circuit training... I will do that this afternoon, for I seem to not have stretched my muscles enough so .. I need to intertwine with my trainer.

I ended up walking a 'lil bit for I got a charlie horse in my calf at the halfway mark today, stretched it best I could there and did when I got home. Yet, she is SORE. I need to take care of that, so that I do not injure myself any further!!

I also signed up for a 5K in July!!

Watch out -- I am back in the game!!

WHOOOHOOO....

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment