Thursday, April 21, 2016

My life didn't go that way

🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀 ~~ BE THE CHANGE ~~ 🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀

When I was growing up the thing to do was to be in sports, grow up, meet the spouse of your life, get married and have babies and then grow old together.

🎈 🎉 🎈 🎉 Well, my life didn't go like that. 🎈 🎉 🎈 🎉

I'm grateful that I was not married long and that my world crashed after I realized that living life to the fullest meant, not using any chemicals and helping others is the key to living a different way of life, all the while learning about myself, through the pain, the trials, the errors, the tribulations. If it were not for my husband leaving me for another woman I'd not be who I am today. I'd not be the parent that I am today. I'd not be the friend that I am today. I'd not be even close to who I am today.

I'm grateful that I was blessed with two bankruptcies, near homelessness twice, loss of an unborn child and a foreclosure, for I've learned between that and growing up with the bare minimum that these are all only ITEMS. The real 'things' in life are in the heart, the arms of those you love and the souls of those around us.

I'm grateful that I was blessed with two beautiful, healthy children that my higher power seems to believe that I can raise on my own ( 3/4's of the time ) and that I'm able to see right from wrong to show them a healthy way of life and that I was offered a chance to a third child. Yet, I'm able to know today that two was my magic number.

I'm grateful that I hit my heaviest weight while I was married with children and that I became disgusted enough to change my entire world and integrate fitness and health into as a way of life.

I'm grateful that today, I'm being given a chance to follow every dream that I ever had and that I'm able to do this on my own free will ( with the help from above and the angels that surround me ). That I'm able to chase after a life that was completely unknown to me while growing up and only ever seen in the movies or cartoons. That I've been given tools to make a difference ... in more then one person's life.

Today - I'm grateful that I'm not the same person that entered her adulthood and that all the trials and tribulations that were presented to me, I was able to turn them around 100% and make them a positive verses a negative.

Today - I'm grateful for YOU. For it was you that believed in me to get me to this point and YOU that keep me moving forward.

#ONWARDTOEPIC
#BETHECHANGE


No comments:

Post a Comment