Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Impossible is Possible, I'll show you

Tonight and at a point last weekend, I was given a glimpse of my future that I've created. Tonight, I realized ... honestly and deeply... that my dreams are no longer dreams, my dreams are NOW my REALITY!!!! I'm overwhelmed, due to the simple fact that things are coming together midst the horrible time I'm having in another HUGE part of my life. I always wanted a story to show the world that the impossible is possible, I just never imagined it to look like this!!

Two weeks ago, I thought I had the answers to my depleting finances and I was under the impression that I would be able to be assisted by those that I thought unconditionally loved me, and then those options were removed from myself. Leaving me with decisions I needed to either make or else fall apart and crash.

Which at this point in my life, it's NOT an option in my vocabulary, for my children are my world and crashing is not a part of what I do as a role model and a parent. Due to the simple fact that my life as a child was surrounded with those that I loved doing so, resulting in my childhood as it was and having to teach myself to grow up much faster than I had ever wanted. So -- I made some decisions:

I decided to stick to what I've created and continue on with my dreams, less the simple fact that in literally two months I've no idea where I'll be living or how I'll have income if this business does not take off.

Last week I filed for welfare and food stamps, as well as emergency assistance to help me through this month of no revenue. For my business plan included the events that I'm creating to bring in the base revenue and then from that I would build a phenomenal company to help others to achieve their dreams.  Yet, without capital, one needs to be ready for a huge fail and also some major bumps.

I was granted emergency assistance, some food assistance and that was the end of what I was granted, for the government still deems me as a taxable individual that made to much money and is considered to make to much money in order to help assist. Which, was yet, another blow. Fueled my fire is what it did.

This past week, I've not only pounded the pavement to advertise across SE MN, I've also sent out over 400 emails (I'm NOT done yet - for  my first event is not until the 23rd of May ) and I've also worked on mailings to all the female audience that influences this area. I've set up meetings, I'm connecting to all marketing and networking groups and I'm also going to go out and share the excitement and enthusiasm behind this event in the metropolitan area.

I've only began on this journey and when I put my heart and soul into something it  always works out and it's usually better then I'd ever imagined - yet - this time, It's not only for me, my children and god, it's also to help the community and those that work hard for the temples they reside in. I'm not only on this journey for myself, but now to help change the world and even BETTER YET ... I'm NOT working for a company that is only about greed. I'm working towards helping others and allowing my children to grow and excel as humans with dreams and allowing them to achieve the impossible, without even realizing most people look at it as such. 

For over 25 years of my life, I've worked for someone else, and I paid their bills. I sent in my taxes and I did what they told me to do. For years, I was trapped, inside myself, looking through the windows of my soul, only hoping to escape and become who I knew I had the opportunity to become. I was lost .... for over 37 years of my life... and until now, until this year, I had NO idea how trapped I was. I had no idea how much I yearned for freedom, freedom to become all that I knew I could be and all that I had ever dreamed!!

Last weekend, as we stood in the venue, with the lights and the music surrounding me, seeing the individuals I'm working with just light up with excitement and enthusiasm of their dreams, in front of them... as I felt the vibes of the what they are experiencing and knowing, that I had did this, only was reiterated to myself this evening, as I received the brochure of the first event. As I looked it over and I realized that because I've not crashed, I've not caved and I've not given into the evils of the world and that I've followed my hearts desires to the fullest, I'm now living my dreams. They are NO longer dreams, they are NOW a reality!!! 
This afternoon, I spoke to a friend who's interested in investing in the company -- I don't believe that he was put in my path for false HOPE, I believe he's an angel that was sent to give me more hope!!! 

I'm not saying I'm outta the dark yet, I'm not saying that I'm a millionaire, I'm not saying that I don't need any more help -- I'm saying:

I'm FREE!!!!!

Finally, for the first time in my life, I'm whole, inside and out!!! I'm able to do whatever it is that I was meant to do and that with God's help, I will make a difference in this world.

I didn't give up, I don't plan on giving up and I'm only becoming stronger in my faith and spirituality. The universe and I are now connected, it's time to keep working on me and the children, all the while my business and in the time line I set out to achieve the impossible, it'll be. Not because of me, but because of my faith and the guidance I've had over the years.

Here's to the beginning of the rest of my life.

I'm completely overwhelmed with gratitude, even though tomorrow my phone might be shut off and honestly, I've no idea how I'm gonna get gas in the vehicle. I know -- that with
God's help -- it'll all work out and even better, it's gonna be the imaginable. 

Honestly, all of those who never believed, walked away or allowed me to intimidate you, I hope you stayed long enough to see the miracle unravel!! Because it's FINALLY my time!!!! HOLD on .. because it's gonna get Phenomenally AMAZING, BRIGHT and you WILL need sunglasses!!
( To those of you that stuck it out - stayed by my side - or pushed me farther with love... you'll be welcomed with open arms into my jet plane !! LOVE YOU and THANK YOU heart emoticon )




Faith without works is Dead
We are on the BROAD HIGHWAY
Live and Let Live
Make it happen
Be the Change
#OnwardToEPIC
#MommaLori has only started 



No comments:

Post a Comment