Friday, April 11, 2014

Defy the odds

DEFY THE ODDS
" Don't listen to the BULLSHIT " 

There's so many doubts in life and it's amazing what we do when we get into our own heads, then for some odd reasons we seem to think that we should add  to the doubt by requesting others opinions.

I was reminded last night that everyone has opinions and it's not that they are 'bad' it's their own opinion and that's what makes each of us different and how the wonderful things happen in this world. Though, if our opinions don't jive, it doesn't mean that we are not loved or that we are not cared about.

My world has been consumed with 'risk'. There's risk through the training for competition in May. There's risk in working on my own business and creating a new world for me through 'work'. There's risk in parenting and friendships. There's RISK.

It's interesting as we grow up learning that we are suppose to live a certain way for society to accept us. Which in turn is all BULLSHIT!! Why do I say that - because I've learned that those who create their own worlds, push through and make it, seem to be so much more happy as well as are the most confident individuals walking on this earth. WHY - because they pushed through and they SUCCEEDED!!!

I'm entirely convinced that whatever it is that I choose to chase or do, I'll succeed. How do I know this ? Easy, whether whatever it is that I'm working towards comes to surface or not, I'll learn from it and grow.
THAT'S Success for me.

When you are faced with life on lifes terms, it's not about making it easy, it's about making it through. After falling down, you have to get back up and continue on and show yourself that there IS more out there. Life doesn't stop because shit happens. Life stops because you don't allow it to go on!!!

YOU choose :

Misery
OR
Living a life that you never imagined possible, where you can get up every day - smile/laugh/joke/feel serenity/joy/love/patience

YOUR LIFE  IS YOUR LIFE !!! Live it!!!


( My latest Radio Interview with Chad Austin : When-you-believe-in-yourself-you-are-never-the-underdog )

No comments:

Post a Comment