Monday, August 13, 2012

I worked out

Well, today I worked the upper body!!

The workout went like this x's 3:

Side Bends ( 50 ea side )
Lat Side Rows ( 50 ea side )
Chest Fly ( 30 )
Crunches ( 50 )
Tricep ( 50 )
BiCeps ( 50 ea side )
Crunches ( 50 )
Over head Press ( 30 )
Resistant Band Rows ( 30 ea way )
Crunches ( 50 )


I utilized 10#'s/12.5#'s/med. resistant band and my body.


Since I'm unable to run, I am not going to let it stop me from working the upper body !!


I was still sore from straddling a jet ski for hours on Saturday !! OOFTA that's a work out for the quads and the legs -- when you whip around in those bad boys you need some strength to hold on!! LOL

I'll feel this tomorrow -- but then I will hit the pool so .. keep the muscles working!!!

For now, it's PROTEIN and food for these muscles :O)

Onward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment