Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29th, 2011

Well Well Well...look at the date!!! Holy cow!!

Time to get serious about the running venue in 2011!!! As I have completed, a 5K and a half and then this weekend is an 8K. I am signed up for 2 more halves and a few other smaller races. Are you ready ???? I am getting there.

Yesterday was AMAZING!!! I ran 8 miles and it felt sooo good ! I wanted to keep on trucking but I had to pull back for a work mtg !! Yet, I did it and it was soo fantastic. I was able to hit my fastest mile at mile 5!! While kicking it hard up the hills .... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Today I will do a shorter run for a longer run again on Thursday ... and then race time.

Hopefully you are keeping up on you as I am trying on me ... maybe I will see ya out there running with me ??? I have a few others that are running regularly now and I am so enjoying the new people and also the wonderful company.

* Side note: Went rollerblading the other day -- OMG -- I loved it and soo miss it ! Another thing that I am thinking that the children and I will pick up this summer :O)

Push it dear friends -- PUSH IT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment