Monday, March 7, 2011

March 3rd, 2011

Time flies. That's what I am coming to believe and know.

Lived Austin Texas !!!!

1:59:58

Thank you to Jean for helping pull me through. What a course! OOFTA!!! HILLS, humidity, then there was a bit of wind!! Holy Cats!!

First thought -- >> WRONG!!!

I was beating up on myself ... then I was reminded:

  • This time was hit AFTER a long recovery from injury
  • This was a 1:40 minutes slower then PR
  • This is a NEW time
  • This was a difficult course
  • This RACE was FINISHED
  • etc etc
After this was all pointed out I realized that this was a HUGE accomplishment!!!! Also that I need to stand tall and be proud!!

Now it is time to work on my next race. As well as work on core exercises and get my body stronger to support the time goals that I will hit!!

Each day there is an hour put in here and there for these goals.

For example:

- 5 days of circuits from Sherry Sonnenberg ( http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1025588547#!/group.php?gid=114436743769 )
- 5 days of running to train for SEATTLE !!!! ( http://seattle.competitor.com/ )

Push on Dearest Readers -- Push on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment