Sunday, June 3, 2018

Hope is NOT Lost - I feel the Angel's Arms


As I drove the back country roads, as the day was coming to an end on this Friday, I look over and see a huge oak tree, with its beautiful branches all filled with amazing green leaves, gently swaying in the wind, as our hair was doing the same from the wind blowing through the van.

“Can you see yourself and the man you love, sitting under that tree? Enjoying the moment?” I say to my co-worker. She immediately, laughs and says: “In what world do you see that in?” I share with her, in my world.

My world consists of so much HOPE. It doesn’t stop with the HOPE. There’s so many blessings that I have experienced and witnessed that I know and absolutely believe, that there’s HOPE. In every dream, every thought, every feeling, that no matter what someone else believes or thinks, it is possible.



The tree …. Under that tree, the one that seems to appear randomly on my drives, I see myself sitting with an amazing man, who wants nothing but to be with me and only me, in that moment, enjoying nothing but the wonderful world that God created. Where there’s nothing in those moments but our love and desire to spend the rest of our lives together, enjoying each moment to its fullest. The kind of love, where when you don’t speak but you look at each other and you know, absolutely know, what each other are thinking and exactly how to act towards them. Only because you spent the time getting to know one another so well, that words no longer matter.
There comes a time in life, when you realize that it is not about the gifts or the material items that matter in life, it is the time that one gives to you. The time spent was not wasted. It was a gift. A gift that meant more than anything that can be ‘bought’ in this world.  For example, my ex-husband, gave me some of the most profound and wonderful ‘gifts’ of his time and moments I’ll never forget, nor do I want too. For you see, those moments, give me HOPE. Hope that it will happen again, and that it IS possible to have the ultimate love again. Those moments and others, with others that I cared deeply for, have given me a huge bucket of hope.

Hope that there will be someone to come up behind me, while I’m making breakfast, wrap their arms around my waist and whisper in my ear: “It looks and smells amazing, just like you!”

Hope that there will be someone that sees the pain in my eyes and doesn’t ask me what is the matter, they just put their arms around me and will hold me until I cry and say: “Thank you for loving me”

Hope that there will be someone there when I need an ear to vent too and nothing else, and all they do is say: “Is there anything you need?”

Hope that there will be someone to know when to run or come and when to call or not and when to make sure I feel wanted and needed and so on and so forth….

HOPE – All these moments that I experienced, felt and had smiles through, are very possible again. There is someone out there for everyone. I believe this. I know that my god didn’t leave us here to be alone and miserable. My god believes in the spirits and serenity that we all deserve to feel every day, all day that will wrap the angel’s arms around us and remind us that we are never alone. EVER.

I may have felt some of the most unbearable pain in this world, but I am here to tell you that you don’t need to lose HOPE. There is a god and that god, whoever or whatever it is that you believe in, will NOT leave you live in pain and misery. That is your choice. My god believes we are all to live in love and happiness.
You see, the happiness is already inside, it is up to us to allow someone the blessings to see that and enjoy it with us. We are in no way shape or form alone. God is good. All we need to do is believe.

I believe …. That anything, absolutely anything, is possible. I’m proving it as we speak, my world is constantly expanding and growing with the impossible and it is not about to slow down. I may not have the love of my life at my side, yet, but God is building him up so he can handle this independent, stubborn, outgoing, exciting, profound and exuberant woman that was created and continues to blossom and help her to grow into the woman she has always believed she could be.

Here is to HOPE and BELIEF.

We are NEVER ALONE.
We were meant to DREAM, FEEL and KNOW LOVE.

May you never give up and always chase your dreams!!!
Life won’t wait for you – go on and GRAB IT!!




#Romance #Love #Hope #Faith #NeverAlone #DoNotQuit #Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment