Saturday, January 28, 2017

I Am Alive

The past few years, I have had to battle against some pretty deep demons!! This has nothing to do with anyone other then myself and the world that I had created. There was not one soul, other then mine, to blame. The only person to be upset with was myself. There was no one else.

The way that I see it, was that I had to crash, yet another time ( and I am in no mean immune from it occurring again ), to learn how to get  back up and utilize all that I had learned, apply it and make a living and future for myself.

The lessons that we are placed in front of ourselves are for us to utilize. They are there for us to teach others and create an environment that others are allowed to learn how to live differently. There will be difficult times throughout all of it. There will be trials and tribulations. There will be hard feelings, loneliness and times we plain ole' want to give up. Those times, these feelings, these situations..... are the times we DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

I was taught many  moons back, to not leave before the miracle occurs. That there is a factual meme and I have actually pushed it to the limits. I have put it to the test. This is the honest truth. You must work through it and make your way through the situation in order to learn the miracle on the opposing side.

You will have to fight.
You will have to breathe.
You will have to learn.
You will have to adapt.
You will have to CHANGE.

However, throughout it all, you WILL become better. You WILL love yourself. You WILL be able to share the love. You WILL be stronger. You WILL be more courageous. You WILL be more tolerable. You WILL have more patience. YOU WILL BE MORE!!!!!

Never ever give up.
Persevere.
Always show up.
Keep moving forward.



You will find:

YOU ARE ALIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment