Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Romantic Thought

As I opened the door, in the sunlight, sat a vase with the most amazing, colorful and beautiful array of roses, surrounded with rays of sunlight. All the most inviting to the smile that was brought to my face as I seen them and walked over to them, to bend over and admire them as well as take a scent of the warming sight of such beauty. Standing there, wondering why you went to the effort to get them and what brought this on, completely forgetting about anything that had been on my mind that day or the days prior, than you slowly walk in behind me and grab my waist, gently.

I smell you and I close my eyes and allow you to take your hands and do what you do the best with them, as you know exactly where to touch me to make the world disappear and as you turn me around, I know that in a few minutes there will be nothing but the feeling of you and I with nothing else in this world to interrupt this moment. That feeling that when you kiss me, the world is nothing but magic and the touch of your hands on me, helps me to know that there's no way that the feelings of love don't exist so strongly and that nothing can break that barrier. Your scent, Your touch, You help me to know that no matter what happens in this world, there's always HOPE and that the fairy tales do exist.

The way that you kiss me and the way that you touch me, makes my knees so weak, yet you are already of aware of this, so you guide me, extremely gently, into the closest spot nearest us and allow me to fall gently while taking your strong arms and holding onto me letting me completely melt in them. You allow me to collapse from your touch and you only take the utmost slightest breathes to share with me that this is only the beginning of the next few hours, where you will take full advantage of my vulnerability and allow me to completely melt around you.


*** There's so  much more to this one ..... Just let your imagination flow peeps and have a GREAT NIGHT!! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment