Friday, June 27, 2014

Actions speak LOUDER then words

Tonight I sit in my sisters basement, thinking of the wonderful experiences that I've encountered in the last few months. I think of the work that had to be put forth to accomplish all that I have and all the pain and trials that I've had to endure to get to this point in my life. I sit here contemplating the options that I have in front of me and all that have been placed in my life. I sit here in awe.

The life that I lead is not one of 'luck' but one of hard work, dedication, determination and a drive to be a better person, a great mother and a good friend. I have a willingness to take risks. I allow my mind to stay open to new opportunities and I also ACT on them when they arise. When I see something that I want, I don't hesitate to work towards it. If I 'want' it in my life then there's no reason not to put forth the work to achieve it and attain it. Yet, I have to say that through my life I've not always thought this way.

Through out my life I've been handed so many different situations and experiences that have brought to me the opportunities to either change or sit in misery. I was taught almost two decades ago, that misery loves company and that pain is inevitable and misery is optional. I take that saying and I put it to good use today, for there's so much that a human being is able to do with their lives, yet so many of us decide to sit there and 'wish' for things when it's as simple as working towards them and actually achieving them.

I was also taught that Actions speak Louder then Words. At first, I had to see this in action and learn to trust the saying. Then as time went on and I was able to apply this to my life, I was able to see the benefits of the small steps taken one at a time and evolving to something much larger in life. Today I'm able to say that this is how I live. I don't preach things, I live them. I don't speak them I put them into action.

There's so much in this world for us, yet we sit in a 'comfortable' zone and don't allow ourselves to experience them. Why ? Well, we sit in fear and fear paralyzes us. Did I realize that I was sitting in fear ?? Hell NO !! I was forced to either take a look at my life and change or live a life of misery and pain. For me, that's not an option, as I have a job to do as a mother of two beautiful angels, to show them that life is AMAZING and it's what we make of it. Not what others think we need to do or what others push upon us, it's up to US to change our lives and to make them what we want them to be. It's our jobs to be the person we always dreamed of being. It's our jobs to seek out what's inside and become all that we were set out to be. It's up to us, to put the actions into play and stop speaking of them.

I honestly believe that I was placed on this earth to help inspire others, yet it wasn't until I learned that I had to reach deep inside and pull out all that was buried, deal with old feelings and learn to love myself that this action is now able to be put to good use. I didn't know or have any idea that I had to become an athlete to achieve what was my ultimate dream. I didn't realize or know that I had to endure some major trials and tribulations and over come them as well as the fears buried to achieve this dream.

What I did realize is that each and everyone of us have purpose on this journey. Whether we know what it is or not, there's something that each of us has to do while we are here for this short time and for me it's to inspire the world with all my experiences, show the world love and to become the best I'm able to be while showing everyone that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

" Believe you can and you will "



No comments:

Post a Comment