Sunday, May 12, 2013

~ Gratitude ~

I need to begin this blog with saying how grateful I am to all the wonderful opportunities I've been given and all that continue to surface in my life today!!

What a wonderful week it's been, amongst the fact that I had surgery on my back molar and this has ended up being a complete 'rest' week for the exercise venue.

This week I was honored to be featured in the Debut Magazine of  'The Platform Magazine' (http://www.magcloud.com/webviewer/562302?__r=342166&s=v ) which features inspirational stories from souls all around the world.

I was also able to publish a YouTube video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmkUs5amFZY ) which includes a few of my exercise routines as well as my information on how you are able to follow my story.

Then to top off the week off, I've been honored and requested as an ambassador to the new Pro Unit Trainer ( http://www.theprounit.com/ ). This trainer is a 5 in 1 unit that will not only work your abs, but one is able to utilize this unit with multiple exercises as well as rolling out your muscles. It's an amazing asset to my fitness regimens.


It's been a very successful week, though the work has only begun. As I'm going to continue on the path that I'm on to promote myself as well as the wonderful products that I've been offered to promote.

Through perseverance, discipline, dedication and hard work, the results are showing. Not only to me, but to the rest of the world. It's through continuing to work on MYSELF and to push myself to the ultimate limits that I'm being recognized by the rest of the world.

If there was anything that anyone ever told me was impossible, I'd highly disagree. As anything, absolutely anything, is POSSIBLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment