Friday, June 8, 2012

Slow going ....

Seems that I was a bit thrown off this week...I am pretty sure that there is a reason for this!!

This was the kids first week being out of school, so there was a bit of a transition period, for us ALL!! That has, of course, impacted my working out schedules. Which is OK. AS the body always needs rest. Not sure I will be tip top for Grandma's, yet, I will know where I am at and just how hard I need to work the rest of the summer to hit the major PR !!! :O)

Last night was Team RED's gathering and I am, once again, able to join them on Thursdays. Man I love that group!!!!!

Seriously consider gaining a support group that will support you and help you in all that you do !! Support is one of the main reasons I am doing so amazing at the running/exercise in my life!!! Surround yourself with those that believe in you and what you do even more then yourself!!! It's amazing what will prevail from that !!!

Stay On. Keep On.!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment