Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13th, 2011

A week from today I will be packing up the gear, clothes and sanity ( I hope ) to fly out to Seattle to visit with my sister, long time friend and RUN MY ARS off in the Rock N Roll Seattle Half!!

Today, I was able to tackle a bit over 5 miles. My hip flexor is buggin, I do believe it is due to the fact that my knees are bothering me. So things are adjusting to make due. Good thing it is a taper week :O) Take it a bit easy so that when the 25th hits I GO REALLY FAST !!

I have not been 'feeling' the running bug inside me, which is sad, for I am now sponsored. I need to hit a PR or something so that I can feel it again. I am sure, when the time is right so will the paces. In due time ....

Tomorrow I face something that I have dreaded for some time now, a divorce finalization.

I have set up time with my running partner, Angie. We will run. How far, no idea at this point. I am just planning on running and feeling and spending time with those that love me.

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow to report I ran to Texas and back again.....

Push on Dear friends, Push on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment