Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesdays update

Hello to my readers!!

Today was a success for my exercise regime!!

I went my usual 2.3 mi's -- not pushing it -- just making sure that I got my heart rate up there. :)

I am going to cross train tomorrow, or that is the plan!!

What I am noticing after getting back into it now, is that my breathing is more rhythmical and not as difficult for me. The running part of it is coming quite, shall I say, easier than it was before when I was first starting out!!! That is a plus!!!

Till tomorrow -- sleep well ( I am also trying to pick it back up for that exact reason!! I have not been sleeping as well as I would like and so I am trying to exhaust myself!! )

Reminder from my reader ( Thank you BTW!! ) -- Pain is WEAKNESS exiting the body!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment