Thursday, May 21, 2009

This week

First off, Thank you to the 'anonymous' messenger!! I like how you put that -- pain is weakness leaving the body!! ( WOW -- how profound!! It fits in alot of things in life!! )

Second off, I was able to get in 2 days of running this week. My goal for next week, or even with the weekend approaching, is to get Sat/Sun in for my exercise and then begin my weekly regime slowly but surely next week.

I have had a bit of balancing to do with life, being on lifes terms as it is. I really have not been able to justify the schedule quite right to fit in my much needed exercise!!

Like I said, for next week, I am hard pressed to get back at it!!

Thank you to all of you who have followed me all this way. The support and love has been a tremendous help in finding my soul through a much healthier way of life!!

hugs to my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment