Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sept. 13th, 2011

Tuesday.

Well, I was going to do a cross training day, yet it turned out where I utilized my time for promoting the event put together to share my experience.

Life Changing Story through Fitness
October 9th @ 2PM
Rochester Athletic Club

I have now sent it to all the media around. Hopefully there will be some press releases accepted!! I am super excited -- for I have one hit on the Post Bulletin!!

Training is in full swing!! Tomorrow is track day. Here's the schedule:

Monday - Tempo
Tues - Cross Train
Wed - Track
Thurs - Team RED and Core workout
Friday- Base/Hill Run
Sat/Sun - Long run ( or races )

I am up to 11 miles for the long run - hopefully that Mankato half will be a BREEZE this time and I will pull in some GREAT Times on it !!

The last 5K that I ran was this past Saturday. The course was a bit longer, but I utilized my Garmin and clocked it at : 24:54 :O) A PR!!! YAY!!! I am awaiting final results -- for they had things a little messed up so they are 'fixing' them. Not sure what they will show, but depending on the Garmin may be what I go off of for this one.

Thought I would drop in, since life seems to throw me off and I do not visit the 'blogging' as much as I would like -- yet -- here's the latest and greatest updates.

Push on dear friends -- Push on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment