Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 13th, 2011

After some self examination, a 5K PR ( 25:19 ), and some crabbiness and tired body parts, its time for a much needed break.

I am not able to get excited about my times.

I am not able to get to sleep at night.

I am not eating ( where I should be consuming enough to feed a horse ).

I am crabby and snapping.

I am now over-training.

Its' time for a break.

I have Ragnar coming up and I do not want to disappoint those that are running it. So, for them and for myself, I am going to give up the exercise/running until at least Wed of next week.

The temple is the body. One needs to keep it in balance. The balance is off, feed the correct side to balance it out. Time for some sunshine to shine in and allow the clouds to vanish.

Pushing it is a good thing, OVER doing it is NOT!!

Goodnight dearest friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment